Jamb update on admission letter 2016
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
All the candidates offered admission during the 2016/2017 academic session are to note that their admission letters will be available for printing on JAMB Website from Monday 14th November, 2016.
STEPS TO PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER ONLINE.
Firstly, you are to check your admission status before making payment for this service.
Recommended: How to Use JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal for Free .
You will also have to make a payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira Only) using Online payment via Interswitch(Visa, Mastercard,verve) cards before you will be able to access your admission letter.
After confirming your admission status, you can now proceed to http://
www.jamb.org.ng/adminprinting.htm to print your admission letter.
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you area new user. For existing users, simply typein your login details. To create your profile,you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wishto pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your uniqueTransaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration NumberAfter entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on screen.